We invite you to join us for 5 days of Trekking and Meditation in the high mountains of the Pyrénées.
Retreat package includes:
- Sleeping accommodations and food (Gite)
- Guided meditation Hillary Talbott Roland
- Breath Practices and Yoga with Jade Skinner
- 5 epic hikes
- Refuge accommodations (includes breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner)
- 1 trip to the mineral baths at Bain du Rocher
- Transportation from/to Lourdes to Blue Carin Lodge
- (does not include airfare, train or any other leisure transportation fees)
A non-refundable deposit of $800 is due by April 1, 2017
For more info from the instructors, how this tradition came to being, what to expect in a tea ceremony or what in the heck a Nakshatra mantra is, check out last years blog post or click here to register.
In this class you will learn
- A valuable mantra to help with judgement
- The 4 NEEDS of the Heart
- The 4 Heart Sutras to help heal the heart chakra and keep it open during stressful times
- The ability to sense what another person needs in a conversational exchange using the practices from Marshal Rosenburg's Non-violent Communication book.
You will experience 4 different meditations, 1 with the addition of acupuncture needles to help you go even deeper within.
Needles, Meditation & Yoga- Oh My!
Local Acupuncturist Hillary Talbott from Art of Acupuncture, teams up with Katelyn from The Body Electric Yoga studio for this special workshop. After a nice easy warm up of yoga postures, you'll assume a comfortable lying position. Hillary will carefully place a few tiny needles into your ears in the points known as the NADA protocol. This protocol will strengthen your resolve to drop any habit that is no longer serving you while allowing you to deeply relax with the addition of a needle placed at YINTANG. This point will also get your 6th chakra swirling to increase clarity and intuition. Quickly down-regulating the nervous system like this will help you to go even deeper than usual in your yummy guided meditation with Katelyn. What could be a better way to spend your Saturday afternoon than floating with us?
Bolsters and blankets will be available, but feel free to bring anything else you would like to make your journey within more comfortable.
Click here to reserve your spot. The last workshop here sold out in a few days!
Click on one of the links above to invite friends on this magical journey!